Wedding Package Details
The Victorian Belle offers a range of amenities and services to ensure your special day is a seamless and beautiful event.
ALL PACKAGES INCLUDE:
- Linens: A selection of in-house tablecloths and napkins for all service tables.
- China: In-house dishware, flatware, and glassware for all food and beverage service.
- Beverages: Water, coffee, and lemonade are included for your event.
- Coordination: Pre-event: To ensure that your event comes together smoothly, an appointment is scheduled approximately 2 months prior to your event with your Event Specialist at which time we address the specific details of your event including the timeline, menu (to include a lite tasting prior to your final menu selection), linen, accessory and professional selections.
- Rehearsal/Ceremony: An Event Coordinator will be present at your rehearsal and ceremony to provide guidance and answer any last-minute questions. Please direct your wedding party to meet at your ceremony venue for your rehearsal.
- Event Staff: We provide professional staffing for your event as well as set-up and take-down of our facility. We will work closely with you and your personal staff, vendors, Wedding Planner, etc. to ensure all the details of your special day run smoothly!
- Cake Cutting Service: Your cake will be professionally cut and plated.
- Décor: A variety of in-house table décor items are available for your selection. Our Facilities Coordinator will guide you through your choices.
- Ceremony & Reception: Situated on over two and a half acres, the Victorian Belle provides a versitile site for the various aspects of your event.
- Dressing Areas: The upper floors of the Victorian Belle mansion provide two separate dressing areas. Lavishly furnished and restored, the rooms are spaciously accommodating and perfect for preparation as well as stunning photos.
The Victorian Belle is proud to offer full-service, exclusive, in-house catering for your dining needs during your event. Our menus offer a variety of choices to accommodate you and your guests.
All food and beverages (except cake) are to be purchased through The Victorian Belle. No outside food or beverages are allowed.
FULL-SERVICE BAR (BEER AND WINE)
We offer a number of flexible options for beverage service at your event. From fully-hosted beer, wine, and liquor to cash bar events, we are happy to plan the best scenario for your budget.
By law, alcohol must be served in conjunction with food. All alcohol must be purchased through the Victorian Belle and no outside alcohol is permitted You will be asked to relay this information to ALL guests.
If outside alcohol is discovered, a fine of $150 will be assessed plus corkage fees. We cannot allow anyone who goes offsite to consume alcohol to return to the venue. No one under the age of 21 may consume any alcoholic beverage. Our staff desires to ensure your special day is free of disruptions, so our event staff will kindly monitor and limit alcohol consumption to anyone consuming on premises, in accordance with the Oregon Liquor and Cannabis Commission (OLCC). Please note as stated in your rental agreement, Victorian Belle may ask guests for identification to verify age and reserves the right to ask the entire party to leave if (1) a minor is consuming alcohol; 2) an adult is providing alcohol to a minor; (3) a guest or guests appears intoxicated and refuse to leave the Premises. Additionally, at your 2-month planning meeting, you will be required to acknowledge your understanding of this policy.
Service Charge: A 20% service charge is applied to all food and beverage related costs. This charge is in addition to all food, event charges and hosted bar bills, and will be based on final totals.
Liability Insurance is required for the day of your event.
If you choose to serve alcohol, you will be required to provide proof of a host liquor liability insurance policy showing Victorian Belle Weddings and Events, LLC and the David Cole House LLC as an additional insured/interest for the day of your event.
The Victorian Belle’s main parking is located on either side of McClellan Street and on the West side of the mansion. In addition, both parking lots of the businesses located on the south side of McClellan Street are available for our use. We have an agreement that allows our guests to park in these lots hassle-free. We also have a wheelchair lift to accommodate our guests. Parallel parking is required on the immediate front of property on N. McClellan. A parking violation could result in a $90 parking ticket from the City of Portland.
Please note that The Victorian Belle grounds are smoke-free. Guests may smoke off-site. We ask your smoking guests to be respectful of our neighbors. Oregon State law regulates a 10ft distance from any door or window while smoking. These policies also apply to any tobacco, marijuana, or vaping products.
FURNITURE AND ANTIQUES:
The Victorian Belle is furnished with beautiful and priceless antiques. They are all on display for your enjoyment and should remain in their place before, during and after your event. We kindly ask that you or your guests and/or vendors do not move furniture or other items without speaking to Victorian Belle staff first. It is also important to note that the décor may change seasonally.
ADDITIONAL ITEMS TO NOTE:
Rice and birdseed are not permitted anywhere on The Victorian Belle property, house, or grounds due to the damage they cause to the house and grounds. However, you may celebrate with bubbles anywhere outside of the main house. You may also use white rose petals, but please refrain from using artificial or dyed rose petals as the dye leaches onto the walkways.
The yard and gardens are there for your enjoyment, please refrain from picking or removing the beautiful flowers and foliage. Make sure you remember to take all of your decorations and personal belongings home with you after your event. Any décor items left behind will be forfeited 48 hours after the event.
Following is a helpful list of items which are not included in your package:
- Minister / Officiate
- DJ / Audio equipment (microphones, receiver, sound systems, etc.)
- Decorator, decorations, or installation of Decor not provided by the Victorian Belle. Please note: staples, nails and screws are not permissible. Burning candles are not allowed inside of the main house, Gazebo, porches or along the pathways due to fire codes. You may want to consider alternatives such as flickering LED lights. Dripless burning candles are allowed outside on tables provided they are also placed in holders designed to catch errant wax. Remind your decorator to bring their own ladders and stools.
- Gift Monitor
- Private Security / Dressing Room Security / Personal Property Security
- Child Supervision (children must be supervised).
We would be happy to share a list of our preferred vendors for additional services.
To reserve your date(s) and pricing structure we require the following:
- A signed rental contract
- 50% of the site rental
- $250 security deposit to be applied to any damages to the property, house or furniture. This deposit is refundable based on a final inspection after the event.
- $300 non-refundable cleaning fee
The remaining balance of the site rental and all catering and add-on packages are due at the pre-event meeting scheduled 2 months prior to the event.
The Victorian Belle would be honored to host your special day and we hope that the information we have provided will help guide you through many of your decisions!
To schedule a tour of the mansion and grounds please call or email:
Email: [email protected]